Total Fishing v1 Total Fishing v1

as your fellow UK angler..

..Ill vote three.
The game could have been a lot better. I swear there was only like.. one common and a fuckin boot in the lake!

Neway mate Im sure you can do a lot better than this, do us UK anglers proud.

River master
Tom White (anglers circle)

GIBBO15 responds:

ok lol version 2 will be alot better i was just getting used to action scriptt and stuff.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Great

The best flash game I've played in aaaggeees!
Nice work there boys. However it gets a bit generic after some time and looses its flare. Mabe add some more ideas to it if you make another.

Thankyou please.

Merry F*#king Christmas Merry F*#king Christmas

great stuff.

Yes, good one. Someone needed to make a game like this. However your bound to get the usual bunch of dickheads who are going to complain that they are 'mentally scarred by theoutrageous mentality behind your game'. Come on people I know every single one of you likes to bomb arabs, especially at christmas. Tis the season, indeed yes it is.

Anyway, bring out a sequal next christmas, you forgot to add the option to spray acid rain over france.

Punched Out!!! Punched Out!!!

nice idea

but I hated the controlls. My wrists dont bend that way!

Beyond-the-Punchline responds:

How are you bending your wrist to play this??? Are you using the main keyboard or are you using the number pad right beside it (which was my intention). If you have problems using that, make sure the "number lock" is turned off.
The best way to play is by keeping your middle finger over the "5" button (on the number pad). The game controls are positioned directly around the "5" button. Try using your index finger to control the left side of the number pad and your ring finger to control the right side.

Practice and Patience... It can be done!

DTD shooter game DTD shooter game

good but too difficult.

When you die at a boss you should just start again at the boss. It takes too much time to play otherwise.

An ArchonCl. Collection 2 An ArchonCl. Collection 2

hmm yes..

A lot of it was crap, but pogo pope kicked ass.

ArchonClock responds:

POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE POGO POPE

NG Dress-Up NG Dress-Up

Loved the tricky part.

Fuck, Ive been waiting such a long time to sock that prick in the face!

Anywayz, nice game. Im not the biggest fan of dress up because its kinda overdone, but this was alright. Pretty origional concept.

Merry fuckin xmas.

Escape P.1 Escape P.1

not too bad.

It was alright. A good concept for a short game. But there is such thing as a game being too hard. Despite the double jump option, you seem to be hit every few seconds.
..mabe Im just shit.
..mabe there should be less snowballs.
..mabe I will now go and take that shit Ive been sqeezing back all day.
Yes.. Im touching cloth.

Space Hunter Space Hunter

great one.

I can see that you put a lot of effort into this game. It's almost perfect. The only feature that I would improve is the sound. I would have played the game longer if there was some catchy background music. However, this was still very addictive and the sound effects that were on the game, were perfect.

This was great flash. Make more like it and rack of those portal awards.

Revenge boy final !! Revenge boy final !!

fuck that sucked

My what a game that was, an amazing performance of your ability to create quality interactive features.

You dick.